Joe Finds Money Joe Finds Money

a very nice effort.

On an animation level, your piece was executed very well. The animation is fluid, the movements were a little stiff but believable.

I think the only complaint I have, which is shared with others, is the voice acting and even then it's not terrible...just uninspired. It sounds like the dialog is forced rather than a natural flow from someone that was legitimately excited about finding money. My voice acting sucks and my animation skills are non-existent. (which is why I haven't animated a cartoon in quite a while) However I can tell you have a lot of promise.

Keep refining your work, looking forward to seeing what else you can produce.

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate it.

Days after those days ++ Days after those days ++

classic.

Love the style, love the humor.

It's refreshing to see a newer take on things.

This is proof positive a good movie doesn't have to have 300 corpses and a trail of spent shells.

¬°que bueno!

Adam Android DVD Adam Android DVD

fan-fuckin-tastic

Loved it again for a second...third...fourth...fifth....time.

Mile High Club Mile High Club

radar.

you should build in a radar, especially for higher levels where you have no clue where you're hitting the ball.

Some sort of map or radar that shows your position would be a fine addition to the game.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

classic

This is brilliant. The animation reminds me of the swagger of earthworm jim and others like it.

fantastic work. I bow to you guys. The art alone is amazing, but the actionscripting to accompany this must have been a pain in the ass.

keep it up.

NBA Career NBA Career

oh come on....simulation my ass.

Pick anything you want, there is no simulation of games in this movie...unless its the simulation of simulation. heh. go figure.

Nice try though I don't think I'll go and break my neck trying to slam dunk in an allstar game any time soon.