Mile High Club Mile High Club

radar.

you should build in a radar, especially for higher levels where you have no clue where you're hitting the ball.

Some sort of map or radar that shows your position would be a fine addition to the game.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

classic

This is brilliant. The animation reminds me of the swagger of earthworm jim and others like it.

fantastic work. I bow to you guys. The art alone is amazing, but the actionscripting to accompany this must have been a pain in the ass.

keep it up.

NBA Career NBA Career

oh come on....simulation my ass.

Pick anything you want, there is no simulation of games in this movie...unless its the simulation of simulation. heh. go figure.

Nice try though I don't think I'll go and break my neck trying to slam dunk in an allstar game any time soon.

Granpa Whoop II Granpa Whoop II

whoop dat azz.

More insults would have added to the fun. I killed the ol bastard in the first round. Maybe you could make more challengers? or maybe special endings depending on what round you're in? I really dig this game. Your site is bookmarked.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

boing boing!

Those pink guys are definitely jumpable.. a pain in the ass to do but you can. I would have liked more stuff to jump but the game rocked. :)

more sack smashing please!